
Having experienced lifelong difficulty with traditional medicine, medication and treatments, I've always looked to alternatives for maintaining my health. Nutrition has always been a focus and interest and the one way that I have been able to control how I feel and the quality of my health. After completing a rigorous graduate program in Traditional Oriental Medicine the concept of "food as medicine" became a reality as the air, food and water we take into our bodies are the foundation of the source of our energy and the functioning of our body.
My focus is on providing comprehensive, individualized holistic health assessments incorporating Eastern and Western medicine, and developing personalized nutrition, stress reduction and lifestyle modification plans. On a community level I conduct seminars, and collaborate with other alternative health practitioners to educate and promote integrative medicine.
Pamela Wake, M.S.
There are many components that go into life -- work, family, play, friends, exercise, personal beliefs. But what about our health? It takes just as much effort to manage your health as it does to go to work each day, take care of your family, and maintain your lifestyle. It is an ongoing process that must be attended to.
Your physical health, your mental health, your spiritual health -- it is all connected and affected by everything else that goes on in your daily life. It is the backbone that holds everything else together. If it fails, everything else falls apart. Isn’t it worthwhile to pay attention to it?
San Diego Integrative Health & Wellness takes a holistic view of health and medicine by integrating all aspects of one’s health - mind, body and spirit and combines the necessary aspects of conventional Western medicine with the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Incorporating a partnership between practitioner and client, a personalized health and integrative nutrition plan is developed to empower you with the knowledge and tools to make effective changes for a healthier, balanced and productive life.
Services
•Personalized holistic health assessments from both a Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine perspective
•Integrative nutritional counseling using the “food as medicine” model from Chinese dietary therapy
•Stress reduction and lifestyle modification plans
•Community education, seminars, workshops
•Integrative health and wellness newsletters
Specialties
•Integrative Nutrition
•Insomnia
•Asthma
•Stress Management
•Hypoglycemia
•Women's Health
"I need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have, and I want to administer it intelligently."
-- Ernest Hemmingway
My focus is on providing comprehensive, individualized holistic health assessments incorporating Eastern and Western medicine, and developing personalized nutrition, stress reduction and lifestyle modification plans. On a community level I conduct seminars, and collaborate with other alternative health practitioners to educate and promote integrative medicine.
Pamela Wake, M.S.
There are many components that go into life -- work, family, play, friends, exercise, personal beliefs. But what about our health? It takes just as much effort to manage your health as it does to go to work each day, take care of your family, and maintain your lifestyle. It is an ongoing process that must be attended to.
Your physical health, your mental health, your spiritual health -- it is all connected and affected by everything else that goes on in your daily life. It is the backbone that holds everything else together. If it fails, everything else falls apart. Isn’t it worthwhile to pay attention to it?
San Diego Integrative Health & Wellness takes a holistic view of health and medicine by integrating all aspects of one’s health - mind, body and spirit and combines the necessary aspects of conventional Western medicine with the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Incorporating a partnership between practitioner and client, a personalized health and integrative nutrition plan is developed to empower you with the knowledge and tools to make effective changes for a healthier, balanced and productive life.
Services
•Personalized holistic health assessments from both a Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine perspective
•Integrative nutritional counseling using the “food as medicine” model from Chinese dietary therapy
•Stress reduction and lifestyle modification plans
•Community education, seminars, workshops
•Integrative health and wellness newsletters
Specialties
•Integrative Nutrition
•Insomnia
•Asthma
•Stress Management
•Hypoglycemia
•Women's Health
"I need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have, and I want to administer it intelligently."
-- Ernest Hemmingway
No comments:
Post a Comment